Optimized Business Website Design
Beneath The Hood
For a business website, what's beneath the hood is just as important as what you see. So we don't just make websites that look beautiful and keep your visitors on the page and on the site - we make websites that WORK!
The Key Elements of a Successful Business Website
Before you can ever consider an SEO campaign to attract visitors and do business, your website must be ready for business. This means that a few key elements must be built into the site;-
SEO Friendly Structure - If your website structure isn't SEO friendly, then even with a good campaign of offsite SEO, your business is not going to reap the full benefits. This means a site where the subject material is logically connected, where technical things like the length of meta-tags are correct, where all images carry useful tags, where keywords are included naturally - not stuffed, where the sitemap is complete but where only important pages are indexed, and more. RowleySEO builds SEO-friendly websites - tick!
Speed - your site should load within 2 to 3 seconds. Customers simply won't wait around for your site to load - it's either there or it's not. Buyers of all goods and services make their decisions in extremely short times - and your website speed is the first hurdle. RowleySEO builds optimized websites - tick!
Mobile Friendly - This is not something that you can ignore if you want your website to rank in the search engines - it's absolutely essential. Google in particular has been loading more and more weight into this ranking factor. But think of it from a customer point of view - how many of your customers will find you on their mobile device rather than on a desktop? We have found that in some cases, 100% of business leads and sales are generated from mobile devices. RowleySEO uses the latest techniques to build mobile friendly websites - tick!
Optimized Navigation - Once visitors have reached your site, it's critical that they can find what they are looking for as fast as possible. This means a properly organised navigation structure that leads people to what they want to see or read about or buy - FAST! Navigation facilities must be clear, uncluttered and fast. In addition, your site must have links to content at other critical spots, not just in the navigation menus. RowleySEO builds navigation-optimized websites - tick!
Do you know that color is a key-driver of human buying behavior? Simply setting the right color scheme n your website can make a huge difference to your conversion rates - the rate at which visitors are converted to buyers. We can work with you to make sure that your website is optimized for TRUST and CONVERSION. That's another tick for RowleySEO!
A Few of Our Recent Websites
Here are a few of the websites we've delivered recently. Two of them have fully integrated Woo Commerce, PayPal, Visa and MasterCard for Online sales. Feel free to visit!
- Woo Commerce Site
- Industrial Seller Site
- PRomo Website
- novelty site
This is an example of an eCommerce website we built with fully integrated Woo Commerce. The site has an integrated questionnaire popup that you can see at the bottom of the page. Notice the 'Trust Signals' on this page - the phone number, the PayPal and Visa logos amongst others. You can view this site via this link : http://pedaldeals.com
This is an industrial business site we built recently for a customer selling welding supplies. The color scheme speaks to serious appreciation and maintenance audience. Contact is easy and the site loads in under two seconds generally. The site is well optimized and shows up beautifully on a mobile phone. Notice the additional links to products in the 'Our Products' block. This save customers having to go back up to the menu to search through the navigation tabs. You can visit the website through this link: http://strataalloys.com.au
This website was built for an Amazon seller and takes the form of a multi-page blog where anyone and everyone can learn from and comment on articles. It has video pages, buying pages and a host of articles. It is ideal for the business that wants to build an audience of buyers over time and turn them into repeat-customers. Note the use of beautiful graphics and the large number of topical posts. This website is designed to be updated frequently by the owner. You can visit the site through this link: http://mysticalbreath.com
This is another eCommerce site set up around Woo Commerce which is fully integrated with PayPal, Visa and Mastercard. You can visit the site through this link: http://noveltyheaven.com
Your Website Design Checklist
- Customized Design - we offer a full range of graphic design services to give your site its unique appeal and professional appearance.
- Fully Optimized for SEO - we take care of the critical stuff 'under the bonnet'. It's not use having a great looking website if the search engines reject it because of technical issues you can't see. If it's going to rank, it's got to be technically excellent. - this is what we do!
- Mobile Friendly - fully functional on mobile phones and tablets. We know websites where 100% of the business arrives via mobiles - so this is absolutely critical.
- Speed Optimized - Our sites load fast and use a range of site and server-side techniques to keep them fast. Visitors won't wait for your slow pages to load - one click and they're gone forever. With our websites, this problem simply doesn't exist.
- Excellent competitive prices. We are a small company and extremely flexible in pour pricing. Do you think you can't afford it? Then talk to us - we may have a plan just for you!
- Site security - let us take care of the problems that hackers and spam can create - we'll keep your website secure. Far too many businesses have suffered financially - and even closed - because their website wasn't protected from hackers - we can take care of that.
- Site backup and management - if your website goes down or is destroyed by technical issues of any sort, then we can manage matters for you and restore a backup copy within a day. this is critical to the health of your business.
- Hosting - if you need it, we can provide a full hosting service. This means that we can get to the problems faster with hosting problems and keep your site running 24 x 365.
- BExcellent competitive prices. We are a small company and extremely flexible in pour pricing. Do you think you can't afford it? Then talk to us - we may have a plan just for you!
- Our after-delivery service is also a promise from us to you and service level agreements can be made available for mission -critical sites. We also offer a full-service package with hosting and domain management, backup services and site security.
Optimization of a business website means the difference between failure and success, between poor conversion, or even no conversion, and high conversion